Alison P: what law you will implement to reduce or eliminate corruption in the country?
If you were the president of the philippines, what specific law (if any) you will implement to reduce or eliminate (if possible duh!) corruption in the country?
Answers and Views:
Answer by Bluestreak
binding election very 4 years, which mean if you lose the election, you must comply. Also, have seperate election to form the government, which will be running independence, and no interference from the president. Similar to U.S., and here in Canada, we have 2 level of governments, Parlimentary, and Senate, which the people would wrk to pass bills (prior to become law).
13 Sep 2006 … and we should pass a law stating that anyone with criminal … For the idealists:Corruption will end soon if we take a more proactive approach. …. In a democratic government you have the power to select representative for govt formation. …. What are we INDIANS actually doing for our country?Answer by opetke
1. I would cut all taxes down to the bare minimum. Corruption only exists where money permits it. Keep it in the hands of the people, and the corruptions will be small and individual.
2. Cut back all government regulation. Allow a free market system that rewards ingenuity and punishes the lack thereof. Keep the best running your industries.
3. Free all bonds of capital. Make capital tax free, minimally regulated.
4. Term limits for all federal positions.
5. Ban all unions within scope of the federal government.
6. Encourage all forms of trade agreements.
7. Allow independent auditors to audit government books.
8. Require proper auditing and reporting of corporate accounts.
9. Distribute federal school funds on the basis of student population, rather than school need.
10. Separate any government agency responsible for specific action, from the agency charged with it’s progress review.
I know that sounds like alot. But that’s the formula.
Good Luck!Answer by Tagasagot
Death penalty/capital punishment!
Corrupt politicians are the primary cause why the Philippines lacks development. They should not be given proper respect and treatment, and they should be treated worse than mass murderers, robbers, and terrorists. Most of all, they definitely will go to hell where they will burn for all eternity.
Answer my question: