heyyo: I’ve become more and more interested in getting a vertical clitoral hood piercing. Does it increase pleasure?
I’m not worried about the pain. Anyone have one? I have read that they increase pleasure and I wanted to know if this was true. Let me know any details about your piercing or your experience. THANKS!
Answers and Views:
Answer by Lara M
It can, but it can also cause you to lose all feeling if the piercing is off by just a little bit.
And that would just be a shame.
to be honest, it was cool about a few days after you have it done b/c of the swelling and when you walk you can feel it, but it was extremely annoying and in my opinion got in the way. took it out after about 9months.Answer by BSL is BS!!!
I have one. I’ve had it for over 2 years. It does increase pleasure, but supposedly not as much as a HVH. The piercer told me that only 5% of people that he pierce get a VCH. The other 95% get a HVC. Mine didn’t really swell that much, & believe it or not, my belly button hurt worse than my hood. You just have to be really cautious because it will be sore for a couple days. Good luck!Answer by asher3620
People have widely varying experiences with vch’s and pleasure. LOTS of ladies don’t notice a bit of difference. This can happen because the jewelry isn’t a stimulating shape, the anatomy doesn’t line up for the jewelry to stimulate, or the jewelry becomes a sensation that ladies adjust to and learn to ignore the way you get used to glasses resting on your nose. Other women love their vch’s and wouldn’t live without them. In my experience, buying a small, useful vibrator is a MUCH better garauntee for increased clit stimulation.
VCH piercings do have the advantage of healing quickly and easily for most recipients. A healthy vulva (area surrounding the vagina) regulates itself and keeps the growth of bacteria down, which limits the risk of infection with proper hygine. The discomfort of the piercing is short lived, just a sharp stick for the piercing followed by some soreness for a few days.
Weather you are better suited to a vch or an hch is dependant on your anatomy. Some ladies are able to choose either piercing while others are suited to one position or the other. Clitoral hoods and their surroundings vary GREATLY between women, so obviously the proper jewelry and piercing must be choosen on an individual basis.
If you want a pretty, easy to heal piercing then have your hood pierced. If you want a garaunteed form of stimulation, buy a trusty sex toy instead. No one can promise you stimulation from a clitoral hood piercing. Anyone who tells you that it will work without a doubt is fibbing to say the least.