Roz: What three things are you most thankful for this holiday season?
Please explain in as much detail as you’d like to share.
Also, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season with family & friends. Happy Holidays everyone!
Answers and Views:
Answer by happy2luvk9s
1) good friends- I have some of the best friends in the world and we think of ourselves as family. We love unconditionally and always can play devil’s advocate with one another to keep the other from being hurt or disappointed if things don’t go right. We do this out of love.
2) a wonderful home-I found a wonderful apartment complex close to work where everybody is sweet and the people that work here are very friendly and don’t mind chatting were I live with my fur baby.
3) wonderful work place- this is the first place that I have actually worked where I felt like I belonged and i’m part of a work family. The people that work there and some of the regular customers really care about each other. I’ve made more wonderful friends there and I always look forward to going to work.
Well thank you im glad to be recieving a wondeful christmas from a stranger lol but im greatful for my family although they piss me off and embarress me i still luv them and am greatful for them another wuld be my friends i knoe i can be a little brat but they still are thier for me and im just happy to be alive i hate my life sumtimes but hey we all got sum hard times rite HAPPY HOLIDAYSAnswer by Somebody Told Me
1: My best friends. I haven’t got the best family life, and never have. These are the people who have helped me struggle through. Family life still hasn’t improved much, but at least I can now spend Christmas with them without wishing to shoot myself.
2: My novel. I started writing it when I was 16, and whether I ever finish it and try to get it published or not, it’s been very important to me. I found myself saying “Well, what would *my main character* think about this? What would he do?” And he happens to be a very good person, so that, in turn, has made me a better person. So I’m highly grateful for that.
3 and more: To be relatively healthy, to have a roof over my head, and food on my table. To have a computer with internet access, to have books to read, and paper to doodle on. To have the money to buy others Christmas presents, and decorations for my home, and to have clothing. A lot of times we get so caught up in what we don’t have, we forget the simple, important, things we do have.Answer by John B
1) My existing friends and the friends I’ve made at my new job. I had a horrible breakup with my ex in September and my friends, who I just met at the time, supported me and helped me out through it. They’ve really changed my outlook on life in general. I also used to think about people in a certain way, but I’ve met great people. In that, I’m thankful for the great friends I’ve made within the last couple of months.
2) My family (which should’ve been #1 haha) because they have always been there for me through everything and support me.
3) My dog, Buttons. He’s a little Siberian husky who I just love and he takes me away from reality sometimes (which is always good).